The term “ghost blogging” has a certain eerie implication associated with it, but the creative concept is far from frightening? Unless, of course, you’re one of the many folks who would rather not sit in front of a computer stringing together a series of words with an intended purpose in mind.
In reality, ghost blogging is simply anonymously creating digital content and posting it to a blog. The idea in mind is for the blog to be part of a highly functional website adding additional value and showing search engines the site is routinely and consistently updated with new, fresh material. After all, nobody loves a website that is stale and boring with the last update occurring months or even years ago. Web spiders and search bots especially hate this sometimes lazy website practice.
At Outside Connections, LLC our team of writers were blogging back a decade ago before most people even fully understood the Internet concept. Indeed, we were bloggers far before blogging was cool. We’ve seen it evolve. We know what works. We understand the many strategies a company can use to make a blog post sing with topic information and digital value.
Here’s what we do (depending on how involved you want us):
- We’ll consult to discuss goals and determine realistic expectations for your blog.
- We’ll provide the best writer from our team to gain familiarity with your industry.
- Next, we’ll brainstorm ideas on what questions can be answered on the Internet.
- Eventually we’ll develop an editorial calendar assigning specific topics to dates.
- Each topic will be thoroughly measured against what already exists on the web.
- For most efficient content management, we suggest a minimum of 15 posts each month containing 300 to 500 words (on average). Some premium posts may contain as many as 2,000 words, if the topic warrants.
- As an option, we have the capability of adding video, pictures and other social networks to enhance information delivery.
- All blog post information sourced is properly credited (with accompanying links, when available) adding link juice value and credibility to the content.
- Ultimately, the customer always has approval authority to all ghost blogged content prior to it being published to the Internet.
Are you ready to add Outside Connections, LLC to your marketing team? Contact us today for a free, no-obligation consultation to discover the power of blogging and why your company should have a knowledgeable, experienced professional managing it.